Sunday, January 23, 2011

POW #3

When I first think of a picture that is memorable to me, one comes to mind. It is of when my friends and I were all little. This picture captures what my childhood was mostly. It was just me and my four best friends always just messing around together. This picture shows how we were. I really miss being that young. It's from when I had absolutely zero worries. Then if anything ever went wrong i could just forget about it and nothing bad would happen. Things are to different now. In the picture it shows Bradford, Jackson, me, Ryan and Ryan's brother, also Ryan's dog Largo. My best friend that isn't in the picture is Steven. All of us would hang out and play with Largo, or jump on the trampoline. During the summer we would always play flashlight tag, or hide and seek tag. Sometimes we would play hide and seek in the rafters of Jackson's shed. This picture just reminds me of all those times. That is why this is a picture that captures my favorite memories.  
(Kevin, Bradford, Jackson, Me, Ryan, Largo)

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Consider changing your font color on your blog - it is impossible to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture and I totally get wanting to be young again and having no worries.

    ReplyDelete